The average experienced mechanic will take 2½ to 3 hours to install the standard T-2500 AUTOTHERM ERS system, including one or two options.
Once he has made a couple of installations and is familiar with the particular vehicle and the installation requirements of the AUTOTHERM ERS system, he can cut this to under 2 hours.
Detailed and condensed instructions and a pictorial schematic makes subsequent installations easy.
Also, help is available from the factory. Just give us a call Monday thru Friday and we’re happy to help.
- How does the AUTOTHERM ERS system work?
- I run overnight in a sleeper cab and stop to rest for 3 or 4 hours. Is the AUTOTHERM ERS system able to keep the sleeper warm?
- Can I install the AUTOTHERM ERS system myself?
- How long does it take to install the system on a truck?
- How much fuel can the AUTOTHERM ERS system save me?
- If the system runs such a long time, won’t this run the battery down?
- Why do you call AUTOTHERM ERS a system?
- Do I need my ignition key to run the AUTOTHERM ERS system?
- How long will AUTOTHERM ERS systems keep a stationary truck warm?
- Why is the AUTOTHERM ERS system called an energy recovery system?